Wednesday, July 22, 2009

La calle muerde.

Vaya. Pues esperaba que fuera el perro el que me mordiera, pero a la que te despistas hasta la calle te saca los dientes. Pero, ¿qué se puede esperar de Barcelona bajo un sol que cae a hostias?

Ups. I was waiting for the dog’s bite, but the street was who bit me. But, what’s you can expect from Barcelona and her summer sun that falls down so hardly…


Encima, la T-MAX400 me da un grano raro del copón, acostumbrado como estoy al TRI-X. Parece haberse puesto de acuerdo con esta luz, que azota la penumbra de la callejuela en la que vivo. Mientras, sí, esos dientes se tornan en otro peine atroz. Sin querer, la serie pide paso...

Indeed, T-MAX400 gives me a strange grain compared with TRI-X I use to shot. I think this is because of a bad developing from my photo store, but in this case it's in agreement with that light that kills these dark shadows from my street. Perhaps teeth become a dangerous comb...


NOTAS TÉCNICAS: LeicaM6+Elmarit28mm+T-MAX400

No comments:

Post a Comment